Ira Collision Center South is Hiring Collision Repair Technicians
Ira Collision Center South is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail.
Due to an increase in work volume we have immediate openings for qualified Auto Body Repair Technicians. We offer a large work volume, a modern State of the Art facility and equipment.
- Two or more years related experience as a collision repair technician.
- I-CAR Platinum Certifications a plus. Must be willing to complete I-Car Training if needed.
- Working knowledge of electronic measuring and frame machine operation.
- Working knowledge of Mig Welding and Resistance Spot Welding equipment.
- Quality oriented with a strong desire to produce high quality repairs.
- Ability to work in a high paced flat rate environment.
- Highest Flat Rate Wages per Hour paid based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment with job training and advancement opportunities
All Applicants must pass a pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR and drug testing to qualify for employment.
Apply today to arrange a confidential interview!
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training, development and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
Group 1 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.