IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - WE ARE HIRING!
MARKET LEADING PAY! | EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS!
Jim Tidwell Ford Collision Center is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail, servic. e, and collision. We are growing and looking to add a quality General Automotive Service Mechanic to work with our quality Collision Center.
Our Collision Center Team is passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team.
Some things about the position:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with company and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and repairing suspension, airbag systems, electrical systems, calibraing automated driver assist systems, and alignments, etc...
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with collision advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- ASE and or OEM Certifications Preferred
- Four or more Years of Prior Service Technician Experience Preferred
- Tools Based on your Experience
- Communciation Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Aggressive Market Compensation Plan Based on Experience
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-pased and Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacture and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer