EARN MORE AT GENE MESSER FORD LUBBOCK! PRODUCTION BONUS AND MORE!
Gene Messer Ford Lubbock is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are actively interviewing for Experienced Automotive Mechanics/Technicians!
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- State of the art air conditioned shop
- Efficiently and accurately, perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience as an automotive technician and/or any quality training from dealership or shop
- Valid driver license.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE ) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance helpful.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.