BMW OF EL PASO OFFERS A $10,000 SIGN ON! AIR CONDITIONED SHOP AMD MORE!
BMW OF EL PASO is part of fast-growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. Our service business is stronger than ever and we are in need of highly qualified AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS.
Visit our dealership and see why our Technicians love coming to work!
WE OFFER ALL OUR TECHS...
- Above Average Pay!
- Air conditioned shop!
- A Great Work Environment!
- Continuous Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses and mmore...
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
SKILLS WE LOOK FOR:
- Previous experience as an automotive technician in a shop setting.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance helpful.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
Group 1 Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalisM, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career and join the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
* Conditions apply
**All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer