EARN MORE AT BOB HOWARD! SALARY PLUS BONUS AND OTHER INCENTIVES! INTERVIEW TODAY!
BOB HOWARD BUICK GMC is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are adding Experienced Mechanics/Technicians to our Service Teams.
CONTACT STEPHEN OR BOBBY AT
Bob Howard Buick GMC
13300 Broadway Ext | Oklahoma City, OK 73114
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Flexible schedule with 4 day work week
- Participation in Group 1 Pinnacle Program
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- previous experience as an automotive mechanic/technician in a shop setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.