CONSIDER A GREAT CAREER WITH US AT BMW OF ATLANTIC CITY!
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000 annually*pay based on qualifications and experience!
BMW of Atlantic City Collision is seeking experienced Auto Body Estimators. We are an established, high quality auto body repair facility, offering the industry’s highest pay structure for the area, growth opportunities, and an excellent benefits package. Benefits include, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401(K) with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Vehicle Purchase Program, and Paid Time off.
- Minimum three years of experience in auto body estimating.
- Proficient with CCC1 estimating management system.
- Ability to write detailed, accurate estimates, upload estimates and images that meet insurance company standards.
- Expertise in major Insurance Direct Repair Program protocols.
- Strong sales orientation, excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Capable of maintaining an orderly repair plan and production schedule.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.