CONSIDER YOUR CAREER WITH STERLING MCCALL! | WE ARE HIRING!
WE OFFER A 4-DAY WORK WEEK! | MARKET LEADING PAY PLUS BONUSES!
STERLING MCCALL AUTO GROUP is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales, auto service & collision repair. Our repair business is growing and we are needing Quality Automotive Service Mechanics - from Experienced to Entry Level, to work with our Quality Dealerships.
Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
In addition to Market Leading Pay we offer...
- A True Four Day Work Schedule
- Market Leading Pay, Based on Experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-Paced and Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, V& Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools Based on your Experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer