- High School diploma or equivalent
- Available to attend the training class every day and arrive on time. The training schedule will last 6-7 weeks Monday-Friday 9-6 PM.
- Possess an intermediate level of multi-tasking and computer skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience is a plus
- Ability to adapt to sudden business and industry changes as it directly effects automotive service operation
Houston-based Group 1 Automotive, Inc., an international, Fortune 300 automotive retailer, is a leading operator in the automotive retailing industry. As of December 31, 2019, Group 1 owns and operates 186 automotive dealerships (including Sterling McCall), 242 franchises, and 49 collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. Through its dealerships, the company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing; sells service contracts; provides maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Career Path’s that Perform well in this Role:
Call Center Representatives