WE NEED SPRINTER/DIESEL TECHNICIANS
WE OFFER THE BEST PAY | THE BEST BENEFITS,
AND THE BEST WORK SCHEDULE IN THE MARKET!
Mercedes-Benz of Clear Lake is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive , a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified SPRINTER VAN/DIESEL TECHNICIAN to our team with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Are you tired of chasing your own cars to work on? We deliver your next car to your stall in less than 5 minutes!! Tired of chasing special tools? We deliver specials tools to your stall in less than 5 minutes! We are a Technician friendly workplace! Are you ready to work in a Technician focused environment with all the tools and support to maximize your skill set? Do you have the horsepower to join a fast paced environment with the highest standards? Apply today!
- Call or Text our Service Director, Casey Pollard direct (817)564-8017
- Email: email@example.com
- Come by in person: 500 Gulf Freeway South, League City TX 77573
- Apply here on line!
Benefits and opportunities:
- We offer and Verified the Best Pay for Sprinter Techs
- Continous job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Five years of automotive technician or mechanic experience
- Automotive technical or trade school degree
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in the state and good driving record
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.