MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
ROUNTREE FORD is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for Experienced Automotive Technicians/Mechanics to work with our Quality Dealership representing a Quality Product!
- Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic Experience
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about employees.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.