AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE MANAGER OPENING! EARN MORE A BOB HOWARD HONDA!
Bob Howard HONDA is part of the fast-growing Group 1 Automotive. We are interested in employing a high energy, customer focused individual to lead our Service Department to high levels in production and customer and employee retention!
- Several years Dealership Service Management experience
- Sales driven background
- High CSI and customer focused
- Experience managing 15+ employees preferred
- ADP/CDK Dealer Services Experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Excellent employee coaching skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work well in a sales and sevice driven environment
- Hire, train, develop and motivate the service department staff and monitor their performance.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and ensure they are met.
- Ensure that common courtesy is shown to all customers by every service department employee to promote customer satisfaction.
- Maintain daily sales and production records as required by dealership management.
- Develop and monitor budgets for the service department and keep dealership management informed of variances.
- Ensure that the service department meets all customer satisfaction (CSI) and financial goals.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Handle customer complaints tactfully, promptly, and with concern for the customer.
- Establish promotional service prices.
- Ensure proper repair techniques are being used.
- Schedule training as necessary to properly repair and service vehicles.
- Stay up to date on product changes and new products.
- Ensure that all necessary shop equipment is in proper and safe working condition.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect service department operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with our values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned by our market management.
BENEFITS OFFERED IN ADDITION TO COMPETITIVE PAY:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Professional work environment, continuous job and leadership training with advancement opportunities
- And more...
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork and Respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
NOTE: In order to qualify, candidates must pass our pre-employment screening to include background checks, MVR, and drug testing.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.