Receptionist - Ira Collision Center
More Information About This Job
IRA COLLISION CENTER is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified RECEPTIONIST to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Answer all incoming collision department telephone calls according to company policies and good telephone etiquette.
- Direct telephone calls to the appropriate parties as necessary.
- Take written messages for occupied personnel and notify them as soon as possible regarding pending messages.
- Assist Customers in scheduling appointment s for repairs.
- Assist the Collision staff in contacting customers whose vehicles have been completed.
- Assist Customers with getting vehicles towed to the Collision Center
- Open Repair order for incoming appointments.
- Perform cashiering duties for payment of repairs
- Handle and account for the cash in and out in the assigned cash draw
- Provide support with faxing, typing, mail, filing, etc.
Good communication skills both written and verbal
Professional appearance and work ethic
Superior customer service skills
Strong mathematical ability
High school diploma or the equivalent
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.