IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - WE ARE HIRING!
MARKET LEADING PAY! | EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS!
Sterling McCalls Collision Center for Ford, GMC, Cadillac, & Hyundai is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We are growing and looking to add a Quality General Automotive Service Technician to work with our Quality Collision Center.
Our Collision Center Team is passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team.
- Aggressive Market Compensation Plan Based on Experience
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-pased and Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacture and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, V& Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
A Love of Everything Automotive
ASE and or OEM Certifications Preferred
- Four or more Years of Prior Service Technician Experience Preferred
Tools Based on our Experience
Basic Computer Skills
Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer