CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US!
No Experience Necessary!
Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a Qualified Mercedes-Benz PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE SPECIALIST to our award winning team!
Our Product Knowledge Specialist will begin their career as an expert of the Mercedes-Benz Brand. By enthusiastically engaging with our clients at time of delivery, and during ownership, will create a long lasting positive impression of the product and our dealership.
- Five Day Workweek
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive Training, Support & Advancement Opportunities
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Somethings to Know About the Position...
- Supports the Client Sales Advisor on Product Related Tasks and Activities.
- Fully Explains Vehicle Features, Application and Benefits based on Client’s needs
- Maintains Constant Communication with Designated Sales Personnel at the Dealership on Vehicle Delivery and any Shedule Changes.
- Schedules Appointments in a Timely Manner and Maintains Communication with Cients Regarding any Changes to Scheduled time.
- Acquires and Maintains total Product Knowledge on all Vehicles and Understands Competitors Vehicle Features, Benefits and Shortcomings.
- Achieves Client Satisfaction Objectives as Assigned by Management and Follows up with New Owners to Ensure Delivery Satisfaction.
- Demonstrates passion about the Mercedes-Benz brand and products.
- Confident in Using New Media (tablets, social media, etc).
- Assist in Other Areas of the Sales Department and Performs other Administrative Duties, as Assigned.
- Professional Appearance
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Customer Service Experience Required
- Basic Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer