JOIN OUR ESTABLISHED TEAM OF ADVISORS
STERLING MCCALL HONDA is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking to add a Quality Automotive Service Advisor to work with our Quality NEW SERVICE CENTER representing the Quality of the Honda Product! Our Service Advisor should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
- A Great Working Environment
- A Structured Career Path Leading to Management
- Potential Future 4 Day Work Week!
- Great Benefits!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Experience is a plus!
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.