HEAVY LINE | DIESEL TECHS | 4-DAY WORK WEEK!
We are looking to add a quality General Motors Automotive Diesel Mechanic to our team. Sterling McCall Buick GMC, is a leader in automotive retail, parts and service, and we are needing to fulfill our growing service business.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer …
- A Great Work Environment
- A True 4-Day Work Week
- Aggressive Compensation Plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Continuous Job Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
You need …
- Three or more years of automotive diesel technician or mechanical experience
- General Motor Certifications are a Plus!
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer