$$ EARN MORE AT BARON BMW! BONUS PROGRAM! 4 DAY WORK WEEK! $$
BARON BMW/MINI is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are growing and looking for experienced Automotive Technicians to join our Service team.
- Top industry pay for highly skilled technicians. - Earn your value.
- Production Bonuses
- Guaranteed minimum income during training period.
- Opportunities to receive achievement rewards from BMW.
- BMW technical training.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid Time-off.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employee vehicle purchase program.
- Experience working in a dealer or shop environment.
- ASE certification a plus but not required.
- BMW Certified highly preferred
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.