COME AND JOIN US!
Sterling McCall Hyundai is part of the fast-growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail, and customer service.
We are growing and looking to add a Vehicle Exchange Specialist to work with our team. Presenting our vehicle exchange program is about providing exceptional customer service in a very non-confrontational manner. This position requires someone that is passionate about customer service, enjoys interacting with people throughout the working day and has fun while doing so.
Some things about the position…
- Meet and greet customers in the service drive while presenting possible trade-in value opportunities.
- Follow the dealership vehicle exchange process. Training provided
- Test drives, present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Build a portfolio of customers utilizing the customer management database to manage their customer's trade in experience and for future returns and referrals
- Attend sales & product knowledge meetings
- Other duties to be determined by leadership
- A Great Working Environment
- Five Day Workweek
- Ongoing Comprehensive Development & Advancement Opportunities
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 2 Years Automotive Sales Experience Preferred
- 2 Years Customer Service Experience Required
- Professional Appearance
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training, development and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer