EARN MORE AT SHAMALEY FORD! BIG BONUS! 4 DAY WORK WEEK!
Shamaley Ford is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for experienced automotive technicians to join our service team. Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees and customers.
- Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses (Ford experience earns more!)
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and paid Training Opportunities.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Previous experience as an automotive mechanic/technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance helpful.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer