IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! | WE ARE HIRING!
4-DAY WORK WEEK | MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
Rivertown Ford is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking to add Quality Automotive Service Technicians from Experienced to Entry Level to work with our Quality Dealership representing our Quality Ford Product!
Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about employees.
Keep cool in the Summer heat in our air conditioned shop!!
- A True Four Day Work Schedule
- Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Up To Date Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced, Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Air Conditioned and Heated Shop
- Quick Up Doors
- Established Shop with an Abundance of Work
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Ford Certifications and Experience is a PLUS!
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer