CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US! WE ARE HIRING!
We Offer a 4 Day Work Week!
We are BMW OF COLUMBIA, a part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We are looking to add qualified Client Sales Advisors to our team.
The right candidate understands that business is built on being devoted to serving our customers. A key to our success is how dedicated we are to presenting our product with excitement, empathy and understanding. Selling BMW is about providing our clients exceptional service, during and after the sale.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer...
- Professional Work Environment
- Life Balance - FOUR DAY WORK WEEK!
- Continuous Job Education, Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Highline Vehicle Sales Experience Preferred.
- Desire to succeed and be promoted.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer