BMW OF MOBILE SERVICE TECHNICIAN POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
COME JOIN AUTOMOTIVE NEWS BEST 100 DEALERSHIPS TO WORK FOR!
BMW of Mobile is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add 2 ASE Certified Technicians to our team.
- Five or More Years of Previous Experience as an Automotive Technician
- Highly desire Master Tech in BMW of other Manufacturer
- Automotive Technical or Trade School Certificates
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) Specialized areas such as:
- Brakes, Electrical/Electronic Systems or Engine Performance Preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
In addition to competitive pay, we offer:
- Potential Sign-On Bonus for Selected Candidates
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive and Continuous Dealer Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Performance and Longevity Bonuses
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer