Santa Fe BMW is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service.
We are growing and looking for Quality BMW or MINI Service Technicians to work with our Quality Dealership, representing the Quality BMW/MINI Product! Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
*Sign On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Tool Credit Available!
- Relocation Assistance
- Tool Credit Available
- Market Leading Pay, Based on Experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacture and Group 1 Recognition
- Health, Dental, V& Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Automotive Technician Experience
- BMW/MINI Mechanic experience preferred
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.