LEXUS IS HIRING!| MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
Lexus of Albuquerque is part of the fast-growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. Our service business is booming and we are interviewing qualified LEXUS/TOYOTA AUTOMOTIVE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS.
Come see why our Technicians love coming to work!
We Offer the Following Benefits…
- Above Average Pay!
- A Great Work Environment!
- Continuous Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
Some Job Expectations…
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Two or more years of previous experience as a Lexus or Toyota automotive technician(other brands welcome to apply)
- Automotive technical or trade school degree.
- OEM (Lexus/Toyota) Certifications
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
Group 1 Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career and join the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer