EARN MORE AT FREEDOM CHEVROLET! HIRING SKILLED MECHANICS!
Freedom Chevrolet is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. Our Service business is busier than ever and we need experienced and customer driven Technicians to help drive this business.
In addition to above average ay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Flexible schedule with 4 day work week
- Participation in Group 1 Pinnacle Program
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or more years of previous experience as an automotive technician/mechanic.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
We are a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.