Bob Howard Parts Distribution Center is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are exceeding sales expectations and hiring Stand Up Forklift Operators to help us with this growth!
Under general supervision, The Forklift Operator will ensure safe and accurate receipt, storage, and shipment of automotive products utilizing equipment including, but not limited to, Raymond stand up forklifts and dock loaders. This is a fast paced ever changing warehouse role so if you are up to the challenge and want to join America's #3 Automotive Retailer than apply today!
Hours are 7pm to 4am Sunday - Thursday
In addition to market leading pay we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life, Disability insurance
- 401 (k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment with job training and advancement opportunitie
- Promote safe work environment through personal actions.
- Load and unload trucks and containers using equipment provided in safe and efficient manner
- Check and count freight for accuracy and/or damage.
- Take inventory as needed.
- Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
- Clear work area of loose wood and plastic and debris and sweep area as needed.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 12 months’ stand up forklift experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems
- Ability to work in a Warehouse environment
- Raymond Forklift experience helpful
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license
Vistit us at the links below!
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.