IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! | WE ARE HIRING! | APPLY TODAY!
MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
Bohn Ford is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service. We are growing and needing to add a Quality Experienced Automotive Service Mechanic and Technician to our team.
Quality Experienced Automotive Service Mechanics that specialize in engine, gas and diesel, transmission, and/or electrical repair. Our technicians are passionate about servicing our customers, take pride in their work, and enjoy being part of our winning team. Make your move today!
APPLY TODAY IN PERSON OR ONLINE!
- Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced, Continuous Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Advancement, and Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 2 Plus Years Automotive Mechanic Experience Required
- Ford Motor Company Certifications Preferred
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer