BMW of Tulsa is part of Group 1 Automotive’s Fortune 500 dealership and collision center network with over 160 locations in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We are looking for a talented and motivated Service Advisor to join our team and help our growing service business drive customer loyalty, by providing an exceptional customer experience to each and every guest.
Our Automotive Service Advisor should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
In addition to market leading compensation, we offer the following Benefits;
- A Great Working Environment
- Continuous Training and Advancement
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments to expedite the customer’s service experience
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Determining vehicle needs based on customer information, a vehicle walk-around and a technician’s multi-point inspection
- Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates
- Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Automotive industry experience is a plus!
- Service advisor experience is also a plus!
- Strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver’s license and must maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, Respect and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.