CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US!
4-DAY WORK WEEK | SALARY & BONUS OPPORTUNITIES
Rivertown Ford is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service. We are located in beautiful Columbus Georgia. We have a gorgeous river walk with miles of bike trails and walking path. We offer white water rapids from novice to expert, great fishing and hunting, loads of great restaurants as well as an active night life. Centrally located to where you can be in the big city(Atlanta), Mountains or white sandy beaches or pulling a slot machine handle in just a few hours. We offer a great place of employment with a future and a fantastic town to settle in, make a home, raise a family and retire. There is simply something for everyone here, come see for yourself and let Rivertown Ford and Columbus Georgia win you over.
We are growing and looking for Quality Automotive Service Advisors to work with our Quality Dealership representing the Quality Ford Product! Our Service Advisor should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
- A True Four Day Workweek
- Salary Based Pay Plan, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment
- A Structured, Self-Paced Career Path Leading to Management Opportunities
- Service Advisor University – Paid for by Group 1 Automotive
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability
- FSA Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Ability to Multi Task
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.