SUBARU EL PASO is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add EXPERIENCED SALES PROFESSIONALS to join our new and used vehicle sales teams!
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
Sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry) preferred.
Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
Great attitude with high-energy personality.
Excellent customer service skills.
Professional appearance and work ethic.
Self-starter and self-motivated.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.