Sterling McCall Lexus is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a Qualified Technology Specialist to join our Quality Dealership, representing the Quality of the Lexus Brand.
Our Technology Specialist will begin their career enthusiastically engaging with our clients at time of delivery, and during ownership. They will create a long lasting positive impression of the product and our dealership. Our Technology Specialist should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
- Five Day Workweek
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive Training, Support & Advancement Opportunities
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Somethings to Know About the Position...
- Supports the Client Sales Advisor on Product Related Tasks and Activities.
- Fully Explains Vehicle Features, Application and Benefits based on Client’s needs
- Maintains Constant Communication with Designated Sales Personnel at the Dealership on Vehicle Delivery and any Schedule Changes.
- Schedules Appointments in a Timely Manner and Maintains Communication with Clients Regarding any Changes to Scheduled time.
- Acquires and Maintains total Product Knowledge on all Vehicles and Understands Competitors Vehicle Features, Benefits and Shortcomings.
- Achieves Client Satisfaction Objectives as Assigned by Management and Follows up with New Owners to Ensure Delivery Satisfaction.
- Demonstrates passion about the Cadillac brand and products.
- Confident in Using New Media (tablets, social media, etc).
- Assist in Other Areas of the Sales Department and Performs other Administrative Duties, as Assigned.
- Position will require a Saturday Working Schedule
- Proficiency using Social Media (Recording and Sharing Videos)
- Professional Appearance
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Confidence in your Ability to be Successful
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Minimum 6 months Customer Service Experience Required
- Ability to Learn to Present Features and Technology
- Be able to Work Evenings
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College Degree Preferred not Required
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.