Sterling McCall Lexus is part of Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team and to help our growing service business, and drive customer loyalty by providing an exceptional customer experience to each and every guest. Our Driver / Loaner Car Coordinator should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Coordinate with valet to have loaner vehicles cleaned inside and out prior to loaning to customers
- Make sure loaner vehicles are filled to at least 1/2 or fuel tank before loaning them out.
- Ensure loaner vehicles are checked in properly for damage and fuel usage. This must be performed prior to customer leaving the service center.
- Responsible for ensuring proper documentation requirements are met for all loaner contracts.
- Ensure loaners are lined up and ready for the early appointments in the morning.
- Escort customers to the vehicle, perform a walk around, cover preexisting damage, and fuel levels.
- Customer pickup & drop off of vehicles
- Maintain lot order
- Cleans service and other areas as directed by management.
- Must be alert of traffic flow in service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid in-state driver’s license and must maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.