Automotive Refinish Technician - Ira Collision Center
More Information About This Job
IRA Collision Center in Danvers is hiring Automotive Refinish Technicians!
Ira Collision Center is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail.
- Two or more years related experience as an automotive refinish technician.
- Achieved I-CAR Platinum Certifications a plus. Must be willing to complete I-Car Training if needed.
- Working knowledge of paint mixing system and computerized mixing scale.
- Working knowledge of Axalta solvent based paint products a plus.
- Ability to sand, mask, prime and prep repaired and new panels for refinishing.
- Ability to tint and blend color as well as sanding and buffing newly painted panels.
- Quality oriented with a strong desire to produce high quality repairs.
- Ability to work in a high paced flat rate environment.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment with job training and advancement opportunities
All Applicants must pass a pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR and drug testing to qualify for employment.
Group 1 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.