BOB HOWARD PARTS DISTRIBUTION CENTER is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and a Fortune 500 Company!
We are experiencing unprecedented growth and seeking to add a PARTS INVENTORY BRAND SPECIALIST to our team! This role is critical to the success of the team and will manage inventory for the General Motors or Ford lines.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Managing a multi-million dollar inventory.
- Reconciling invoices billed against parts received Daily.
- Ordering parts and maintaining stocking levels to ensure we have the proper parts in stock at all times.
- Properly filing claims for all shortages and damages and following up to ensure those claims are paid and in a timely manner.
- Managing obsolescence of their brand. Identifying, pulling and preparing all parts that need to be returned to the Manufacturer on a monthly basis.
- Manage cores. Submitting and preparing Cores for return to the Manufacturer.
- Two or more years related experience in an automotive field with parts counter or above experience.
- GM, Ford and CDK experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Attention to detail is necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 is an equal opportunity employer.