Mike Smith Honda is part of Group 1 Automotive’s Fortune 500 dealership and collision center network with over 160 locations in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team as Automotive Service Advisors!
Our Service Advisors should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
In addition to outstanding pay we offer our Advisors:
- Service Advisor University – Paid for by Group 1 Automotive
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments to expedite the customer’s service experience
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Determining vehicle needs based on customer information, a vehicle walk-around and a technician’s multi-point inspection
- Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates
- Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid in-state driver’s license and must maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.