Bob Howard Collision Center in Edmond, Oklahoma is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are a busy center and looking to add an EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE PAINTER'S HELPER to our team. Great pay for experienced Paint Preppers!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- The best training program in the Industry
- Employee Appreciation Days and other incentives
Approximate pay for this position is $2800.00 to $3500.00 per month* Must have experience.
- Remove all previous paint coats and layers using appropriate chemicals and solvents.
- Prepare surfaces for new paint application using manual and power sanding tools.
- Mix paint to match manufacturer’s color specifications.
- Applying paint to car exteriors using spray guns.
- Follow and maintain dealership quality standards.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- Experience as an automotive painter
- Strong attention to detail and color.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.