Collision Repair/Body Technician - Ira Collision Center
More Information About This Job
IRA Collision Center in Danvers is Hiring Collision Repair Technicians!
Ira Collision Center is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail.
- Two or more years related experience as a collision repair technician.
- Achieved I-CAR Platinum Certifications a plus. Must be willing to complete I-Car Training if needed.
- Working knowledge of electronic uni body measuring and frame machine operation.
- Working knowledge of mig welding and spot welding equipment.
- Quality oriented with a strong desire to produce high quality repairs.
- Ability to work in a high paced flat rate environment.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment with job training and advancement opportunities
All Applicants must pass a pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR and drug testing to qualify for employment.
Group 1 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Repair Shop #334