MARKET LEADING PAY
Ira Lexus of Manchester is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service.
We are growing and looking for Quality, Experienced Service Technicians/Mechanics to work with our Quality Dealership, representing the Quality Lexus Product! Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
- Market Leading Pay, Based on Experience
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Health, Dental, V& Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Automotive Mechanic/Technician Experience Required
- NH State Inspection License Preferred
- ASE Certifications a Plus
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools Based on our Experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.