COURTESY NISSAN is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a CAR WASHER/PORTER to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Group Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Thoroughly cleans vehicles inside and out
- Installs any trim or cosmetic items as needed
- Notifies the appropriate personnel when vehicles are ready for delivery
- Reports any safety issues and any vehicle damage immediately to management
- Assists manager with check-in, labeling, storage and dispensing of detailing supplies
Drives dealership vehicles and customer cars to designated parking spots in our service area lot and to the service area for customer pickup.
Maintain lot order.
Cleans service and other areas as directed by management.
Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and organized as directed by management.
Provides transportation for customers.
Must be alert of traffic flow in service lots.
Employee will be required to operate company or customer vehicles at any time and must adhere to the company driving policy(s)
- Employees are expected to refrain from using their handheld devices while driving; this includes cell phones and texting while driving in connection with their job duties. Safety must come before all other concerns
- Employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional demeanor and appearance, as well as, keeps work areas neat and clean.
- Ability to operate both standard and automotive vehicles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.