Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills is looking for a World Class, EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR to join our fast paced growing team at Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. Are you looking to work with the most recognizable brand in the world? Are you ready to take on your goals and achieve success working with Mercedes-Benz?
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are one of the best and want to join our team in a fast paced environment to reach the highest standards - apply today!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Provide leadership to your team.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- MINIMUM 5 YEARS experience in a Dealership or Luxury Sales/Service Industry is required.
- ADP Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Strong desire to help people
- Leadership goals
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.