EARN SIX FIGURES SELLING THE BMW MINI LUXURY BRAND
Baron BMW and Baron MINI are part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add qualified SALES PROFESSIONALS to join our NEW CAR SLES TEAM! We will train you for success in the automotive industry.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Maintain high CSI score.
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
- Provide sales management information by completion reports.
Sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry)
Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
Great attitude with high-energy personality.
Excellent customer service skills.
Professional appearance and work ethic.
Self-starter and self-motivated.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.