BOB HOWARD AUTO GROUP HAS THE BEST PAY AND BENEFITS IN THE AREA!
Bob Howard Buick is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add qualified SALES PROFESSIONALS to join our new and used vehicle sales teams! We will train you for success in the automotive industry.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Maintain high CSI score.
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
- Provide sales management information by completion reports.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
Sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry) preferred.
Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
Confidence in your ability to be successful.
A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
Great attitude with high-energy personality.
Professional appearance and work ethic.
Self-starter and self-motivated.
Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.