BARON BMW/MINI is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified BMW PRODUCT GENIUS to our team.
In the role of BMW Product Genius, you'll be the figurehead of BMW's "Modern Retailing" initiative. As a product expert, you will promote our largest ever model range and transfer your enthusiasm for the BMW brand to our customers. By providing exceptional customer service you will strengthen our customers' trust in the BMW brand.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Informing customers about product specifications of all BMW products and features
- Conducting a needs analysis together with the customer
- Keeping product knowledge within the dealership at level
- Managing the test drive process
- Being the main point of contact for the customer to answer any questions about products including usage and functions
- Supporting the Client Advisor during the sales consultation
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Superior communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience representing a luxury / prestige brand helpful
- Background in product marketing helpful
- Experience in retail sales strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.