Work with multiple technologies to best deliver a solution for internal projects. The right candidate will have strong analytical skills, be a highly motivated self-starter, and require minimal supervision to complete tasks set by the department lead. Attention to detail, solid work ethic, and a willingness to provide the highest level of customer service are absolutely mandatory.
Group 1 Automotive, a Fortune 500 international automotive retailer and a leading operator in the $1 trillion automotive retail industry. Through its dealerships, Group 1 sells new and used cars and light trucks; provides maintenance and repair services; and sells replacement parts.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid Time-Off
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
• Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities