CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US! | WE ARE HIRING!
Honda of Bay County is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified EXPRESS LUBE TECHNICIAN to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Professional work environment, with continuous job training and advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Some job responsibilities...
Present themselves in a professional manner at all times in the workplace, including but not limited to behavior, appearance, and maintain confidentiality of company information at all times.
Employee may be required to operate company or customer vehicles at any time and must adhere to the company driving policy(s). Employees are expected to refrain from using their
Using Handheld devices is prohibited while driving; this includes cell phones and texting while driving in connection with their job duties.
Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- May be required at any time to perform other duties
- Ability to work well with others
- Be prompt and work schedule as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork and Respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer