AUTOMOTIVE TECHS, COME JOIN US! | WE ARE HIRING!
4 DAY WORK WEEKS! | GREAT COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PKG!
We are Pat Peck Auto Group! We are part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service.
Our business is great, and we are looking to add Quality Automotive Service Technicians, from Experienced to Entry Level to work with our Quality Dealerships! - Honda, Kia, and Nissan.
Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
- A True Four Day Work Schedule
- Market Leading Pay, Based on Experience
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer
- and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, V& Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- 2 Years Previous Experience as an Automotive Mechanic is a Plus!
- Tools Based on our Experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer