BOB HOWARD AUTO GROUP HAS THE BEST PAY, BEST BEST BONUS PLAN AND BEST SCHEDULES!
BOB HOWARD ACURA is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are adding Experienced Technicians to our Service Teams.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Flexible schedule with 4 day work week
- Participation in Group 1 Pinnacle Program
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or more years of previous experience as an automotive technician.
- Automotive technical or trade school degree.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Visit us at link below!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.