Sterling McCall Toyota Houston is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We are looking to add a dynamic qualified Sales Receptionist/Admin Person to our team. This is a very important position to our success. We want someone who can quickly develop into a mentor leadership positon to train others that work out front with our client base, The right candidate will be able to answer incoming calls according to company policy and etiquette, Must be available to work some Saturdays.
- Great Communication Skills Interpersonal and Phone
- Friendly and Personable
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Accurately Account of Sales Production
- Professional Appearance and Work Ethic
- 2 Years Customer Service Experience
- Operate an Internet Based Phone System
- Automotive Dealership Experience is a Plus!
- Computer Skills and Working Experience with E-Leads and CDK CRM is also a Big Plus!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Continuos Training and Future Company Growth Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork, and Respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.