CONSIDER YOUR CAREER WITH US!
STATE OF ART DEALERSHIP | INDUSTRY LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
Mercedes-Benz of Augusta is part of the fast-growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We are growing and need to add Quality Service Technicians, from Experienced to Entry Level to work with our Quality Mercedes-Benz Dealership. Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
- a State of the Art Dealership
- Air Conditioned and Heated Shop
- Industry Leading Pay, Based on Experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment
- Continuous Job Training and Career Advancement Opportunity
- Manufacture and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, V& Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 2-3 Years Automotive Technician Experience Preferred
- Mercedes-Benz Drive Technical Training is a Plus!
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance also a plus!
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools Based on our Experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our Values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork and Respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer