Sterling McCall Toyota, is part of the fast-growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We too are growing, and in need to add qualified Service Business Development Leader to support our team.
- Train and develop calls agents that provide world class service in an environment of trust, dignity and fun
- Handle inbound Service Department phones calls from customers checking on their car, requesting to schedule service appointments or just have a simple question.
- Contact present customers (phone, email) to maintain and improve customer loyalty
- Develop pipeline of service business opportunities (partnerships, etc.) leads through
- Outbound phone calls, special ordered parts, recall scheduling
- Work with service department and assist with business proficiency
- Research and stay current in consumer and industry trends
- Communicate industry news and trends to management and dealership employees
- Maintain manufacturer certification
- Outstanding customer service
- Call Center management experience or business development center (BDC) experience is preferred.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Solid working knowledge of the Internet
- Familiarity with automotive Dealerships
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to smile over the phone
In addition to competitive pay, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork and Respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer